Under the responsibility of the Digital Head, and in close collaboration with various internal teams and expertise, the main mission of the Community Manager Intern is to execute the digital strategy of the partner brands
- Development, in collaboration with various stakeholders, of the digital strategy of the brands managed by GOA
- Execution of the brand’s digital strategy
- Planning of brand content on different platforms
- Reflection around the content strategies and timelines of the different social accounts
- Responsiveness to web and Newsjacking trends
- Proactivity in terms of ideas and content
- Monthly analysis and reporting dealing with page activity in terms of content and performance
- Excellent Social Media Skills
- Curious, rigorous, autonomous, and ready to work with a versatile team
- Organized with good communication skills
- Perfect mastery of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin …)
- Process management and application
- Enterprising who likes to take up challenges
- Excellent level in French and English (spoken and written)
Paid internship from 2 to 6 months, to be filled from May 5, 2021.
- GOAcommerce is an innovative start-up operating in e-commerce and based in 3 countries (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt)
- GOAcommerce is the first full-service solution for brands who want to sell successfully online. The startup combines proprietary technologies with its expertise in online sales to operate and optimize the sales of its partners.
- GOAcommerce offers online visibility management but also the logistical means necessary for processing and shipping orders on behalf of its partner brands.
- Since its launch in 2018, GOAcommerce has supported several multinationals such as Bosch, Unilever, L’Oréal, and Johnson & Johnson
Do you want to work in a dynamic, young, and friendly environment? Join us!