- Transmission of the information necessary for the management of accounts according to Tunisian accounting principles.
- Ensuring compliance with deadlines the reliability of the accounts with the help of the accountant
- Cash management, supervision of debts/providers and investors accounts, carrying out financial and tax analysis, reporting, and forecast tables
- Client reporting and investor reporting
- Monitoring of KPIs for performance analysis, internal control, and implementation of performance optimization process: cost analysis, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the Management for administrative, legal, financial, and HR follow-up
- Participate in transversal projects with the various entities of the group
- You are rigorous and organized with strong attention to detail
- You want to get training for a passionate job in the e-commerce
- You hold a BAC+2 to BAC +4 degree in finance or business training
- Imperative mastery of IT tools
- Listening skills, oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Paid internship from 2 to 6 months, to be filled from May 5, 2021.
- GOAcommerce is an innovative start-up operating in e-commerce and based in 3 countries (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt)
- GOAcommerce is the first full-service solution for brands who want to sell successfully online. The startup combines proprietary technologies with its expertise in online sales to operate and optimize the sales of its partners
- GOAcommerce offers online visibility management but also the logistical means necessary for processing and shipping orders on behalf of its partner brands
- Since its launch in 2018, GOAcommerce has supported several multinationals such as Bosch, Unilever, L’Oréal, and Johnson & Johnson
Do you want to work in a dynamic, young, and friendly environment? Join us!